Translate

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

november favorites


ellie Goulding_-anything could happen

Numi moroccan mint tea

revlon super lustrous nude attitude and chocoliscious

covergirl clump crusher mascara

the body shop almond body butter

body cology white gardenia body cream and body wash

yes to cucumbers milk cleanser and daily cream

Tazo organic chai tea

The body shop Ginger Sparkle body butter and shower gel.


I absolutely love tea and the mint and chai teas are perfect for the holiday season. Revlon lipsticks are by far the best drugstore lipstick I've ever used. The clump crusher mascara does just what it says. You can keep building and only get defined lashes, no clumps. 

L'Occitane Lavender hand cream. Ive been using this for years, and it truly is amazing. Its consistency, packaging and scent are all gorgeous. The bodycology white gardenia smells surprisingly non cheap, and are on the non drying side. Not to mention they are very inexpensive, which is nice. Yes to cucumbers milk cleanser helps my skin to not dry out, and therefore not produce so much oil. It keeps my skin balanced, and the moisturizer does the exact same thing, while the spa-esq scent is soothing and relaxing. 
The body shop Almond body butter I actually got for free while my sister was getting christmas presents and there was a buy one get one free, as there seems to always be at the body shop. anyway, its for normal to dry skin, and smells so so so good. Its a very natural scent, as are all the body shop's. The body shop Ginger sparkle shower gel  and body butter. I was going to recieve this as a christmas gift from my grandmother, but my mom said to go ahead and use it now, its sucj a chrismas-y scent. Its just a very pure, ginger scent. Absolutely love this. I actually got the butter free on this as well, another buy one get on free. 

I hope everyone has a beautiful thanksgiving and is getting ready for a lovely christmas.

       wunderkind

No comments:

Post a Comment