Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

march favorites

Its really incredibly hard to believe that it's already April. I mean really, where did 1/4 of the year go? Anyways, here are a few of the things I've been loving this month. The soap and glory greatest scrub of all, is legit, the greatest scrub of all. The Korres mattifying primer is the absolute best thing. The sheer tint evens skin tone, and the silicone free formula doesn't clog pores, and keeps skin matte. And it smells divine, as is expected from Korres. The sephora brand liquid liner is awesome for a super clean wing, or little dots of the lashes. you can even get your liner brush a little damp after you allpy a thin line, and then smudge it for a lightly smokey lash look. My only complaint is that it tends to smudge, I think iI'll try the Illamasqua one next. The sephora nano pencil sharpener gets pencils to a super fine point without having to waste a lot of product. Dutch mints, the super chic version of junior mints. Revlon photo ready 3D volume waterproof mascara has been amazing this month, I love the brush and the no smudge formula. See my review here. Neutrogina deep clean cream cleanser. This seems like a very basic cleanser, but it has greatly helped my skin over the past month. Honest Kids ( from the makers of Honest Tea) organic fruit punch. Laugh all you want, but this has a ton of vitamin C, only 40 calories, and tastes amazing. L'oreal wet shine stains. I have two of these and the formula is so so so amazing, I highly recommend them, even to those of you that don't like gloss.  These Classiques Entier "sabrina" pump are a recent purchase of mine, and they are incredibly comfortable, in addition to being a particularly stunning shape.
Marina and the Diamonds has been my music fix of late. I especially love the song "how to be a heartbreaker". I hope you guys had a wonderful March, and have an even better April.

March favorites


No comments:

Post a Comment