Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review: Revlon waterproof photoready 3D volume mascara

This is my newest mascara venture, and so far, I quite like it. It holds curl quite well, doesn't run, and gives lovely volume and length. It isn't the most natural looking mascara, but as long as it isn't clumpy, I don't mind. In fact, where my lashes are concerned, "natural looking mascara" also usually ends up meaning it doesn't give volume or hold curl. I have this in the blackest black shade, and it is a very true, glossy black, nothing grey or ashy. I really like the brush, it is quite separating and makes for fluffy lashes, complete with a spiked ball on the tip for inner corner.
Rating 8 of 10



1 comment:

  1. Those lashes...let alone, eyes! I'm going to need to try this one. Added to my never ending wishlist. I miss you! xx

    ReplyDelete