Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Review: Bobbi Brown shimmer brick

I have a bad habit of never ever doing reviews, something I'm attempting to rectify. So, I'll start with the shimmer brick in beige.
What is is: shimmer bricks are blush, bronzer, highlighter, and eyeshadows all in one. You can use them shade by shade, or swirl them all together. They come in a range of shades, but I chose the most pale, and neutral, as I have very fair skin.

My verdict: I think this is a wonderful product. It's multi functional, and you can really get away with just this, foundation, concealer, and mascara for a neutral, finished face. It's trans-seasonal, and has excellent staying power. The packaging is gorgeous, as is expected from Bobbi Brown. I believe this was just under $40

Swatches:










No comments:

Post a Comment